In this article information about 10 Easy Tips For Dull Hair To Bring Back The Shine. Our hair is a very important part of who we are, it makes a statement about our lifestyle, our health, and our personalities. No matter which hairstyle is in fashion, shiny, soft and silky hair is always in vogue. But using heated appliances, a busy lifestyle and product build-up can make hair dull and lifeless.
Image source:- Flickr
Here is a list of simple and easy tips to rescue your crowning glory back to its natural beauty.
- Hair largely consists of protein, so a diet that includes good protein sources is vital. Excellent protein-rich foods include lean meat, beans/pulses, fish and eggs.
- Have a head massage, preferably using a specially blended hair and scalp oil. Excellent hair oils to look for include macadamia nut, Argan and Avocado, Neem, Rosemary, Cedarwood and Mint. Head massage has so many benefits, not just for the hair and scalp but also for your overall health and wellbeing.
- Do a hair and scalp detox once a month, especially if you use moisturizing shampoos and serums regularly. Just like the skin, the hair and scalp can also accumulate a build-up of products. That regular shampooing may not remove. You can simply use a clarifying shampoo. Or achieve the same result by using a herbal product like Moroccan rhassoul clay or Indian Gooseberry powder.
- Try to avoid or at least minimize the use of heated styling appliances, especially straighteners. If you must use them make sure you use a good protective product first to minimize heat damage.
- Has hair trimmed regularly to keep dead ends to a minimum? Here you know about Hindu Pushups.
Tips for beautiful Hair: 10 Easy Tips For Dull Hair
- According to Chinese herbal medicine, the hair is a reflection of our kidney strength, the stronger and healthier the kidneys, the healthier and shinier the hair. Good kidney nourishing foods include walnuts, black sesame seeds, berries, and seafood.
- Apply a honey hair mask once a week. This is an excellent home remedy for dull hair. Mix equal parts of honey and aloe vera juice and apply to dry hair and scalp. Keep on for 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Honey is a great purifier and moisturizer that’s effective and costs next to nothing.
- Keep it natural, we love to have a change of color. But the chemicals used for this process are really bad news for the hair, especially if you go for a drastic change going from very dark to very light. The bleaches used for hair coloring literally strip the hair of its natural color so the new color takes, ouch!
- If you have long hair always use a nourishing serum, especially on the ends. This gives extra protection to long hair from environmental damage.
- As mentioned earlier long hair is much more prone to dryness and environmental damage. If you have long hair it is a good idea to do a loose plat before bed. This will minimize damage caused by the friction of head movement during the night.
Some Important Beauty Tips For Women Of All Ages: 10 Easy Tips For Dull Hair
Image source:- 4usky.com
Maintaining or improving one’s beauty is essential for any woman nowadays. Many, unfortunately, resolve to go under the knife to surgically improve certain features of their body. They feel are inhibiting their self-esteem due to the fact. That they feel unworthy of their partners. Or maybe just jealous of other women around them taunting their voluptuous lips and bosoms in their presence. Of course, the attention drawn to them does not help the case of poor women contemplating cosmetic surgery. Here you know about Shalimargame.
Whilst it is true that a minority of women do drastically improve their physiques. Or assets and also reduce a few years from their aging skin. Which by this time has lost much of its original elasticity and lies sagging. And withering at the mercy of the harsh environment. It is also true that natural and organic remedies have helped countless women beat the elements. And retain or increase their beauty over the years.
Of all the body parts visible to the outside world, the head, particularly the face is extremely vulnerable to the elements and also the easiest to show signs of deterioration. Signs such as wrinkles or sagging cheeks are part of the aging process. And if not dealt with immediately could wreak havoc to the bearer. Most attention is paid towards the face and makeup, eye shadow, blushers, and other similar concealers are used on a constant basis.
Unbeknownst to most women, though these chemicals sometimes produce more harm than good. And leave indelible marks that cannot easily be reversed. Some women have to realize that natural beauty should not be complemented by artificial means. And that they sometimes actually even look better without them.
Maintain the Elasticity of Skin Tissue: 10 Easy Tips For Dull Hair
To maintain the elasticity of skin tissue, water is the most vital resource. And women should drink up to 8 glasses of water every day. Most natural juices (without added water or not concentrated)could also contribute to hydration, especially such juices such as carrot or tomato juice. A mixture of fruit and vegetable juices is probably the best concoction. Remember, the more colorful the potion the better it is for your skin!
The use of UV protection is not only valid for sun protection. It is also helpful to apply a layer under the makeup especially when living in hot or humid conditions. Up to 80% of skin damage comes from the sun.
Choose a Color
Try to choose a color or complexion for such things as eye shadow and lipstick. That compliments your skin color and tone. Try and bring out the best in your features and make the most of them.
You know the importance of having great looking skin. Now, why not take that to the next level by considering organic make up products. The better department stores are now getting more request for these products and there is a reason for it. Here you know about Skinny Guy Workout.